September 2020 or January 2021 for an exceptional candidate
MPS (TLR for leading English may be available)
Are you a talented and ambitious teacher looking for the next step in your career?
If you are, then St Swithun’s Church of England Primary School may have just the challenge for you. The Senior Leadership Team are looking to further strengthen the teaching team with the addition of a passionate classroom teacher. This is an ideal next step for an experienced teacher who enjoys making a positive contribution to the whole school and who would like to potentially lead a core subject.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Is a reflective practitioner who wants to have a positive impact on pupil outcomes
- Has high aspirations for all pupil’s achievement and behaviour
- Is inspired and passionate about learning and has the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Values inclusion and has a genuine interest in working with a team, taking risks and trying new and inspiring ways of working
- Models our Christian Values
- Has a clear commitment to school improvement and has excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills to engage the wider community.
We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Interviews will be held in line with social distancing guidelines at the time.
Closing date: Friday 12th June 2020
Interviews to be held week beginning 22nd June 2020
When applying for any position please ensure that you complete an equal opportunities form and return to us along with the application form.