The School Day is structured as follows. :-
8.50 Doors Open
10.15 Play Time
12.00 Lunch Time
3.30 Home time (3.20 Early Years)
Early years follow a play based curriculum, having access to inside and outside play throughout the day, with lunchtime the same as main school.
Click the links below to read more information about our classes and what they are working on.
- Acorn (Nursery Class)
- Rowan (Nursery Class)
- Chestnut Class (ASC Unit)
- Beech Class (Year 1) – Year 1 The Magic Toymaker Topic Sheet
- Oak Class (Year 2) – Year 2 Earth Our Home Topic Sheet
- Willow Class (Year 3) – Year 3 Different Places Similar Lives Topic Sheet
- Maple Class (Year 4) – Year 4 Living Together Topic Sheet
- Cedar Class (Year 5) – Year 5 Making New Materials Topic Sheet